"We’re on a mission to improve the health of our communities and simply can’t wait to impact the lives of area residents—from our littlest members to the most seasoned adults."
CHANHASSEN, Minn. & MOUNT LAUREL, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The unrelenting quest for fitness and a healthy lifestyle is readily apparent throughout Philadelphia and South Jersey. Walkers, runners and cyclists traverse our roadways; workouts and healthy recipes are shared on every social channel available; and workout gear is now an apparel category of its own. With that in mind, Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company will mark its expansion into the state with the October 21 opening to all of Life Time Athletic Mount Laurel at 4:00 a.m.
The two-story, nearly 170,000-square-foot destination, located at 3939 Church Road, will offer a health and fitness experience unique to South Jersey, which includes an indoor and outdoor aquatic center with zero-depth entry pools, lap pools and waterslides. In addition, the new center will boast a broad array of highly personalized programs and services that allow members to engage in their areas of interest and help them achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals.
“It’s humbling to see how our truly unique and personalized healthy way of life approach has resonated here in South Jersey,” said Frank Quartararo. “We’re on a mission to improve the health of our communities and simply can’t wait to impact the lives of area residents—from our littlest members to the most seasoned adults.”
As with each of the 117 other destinations across the country, Life Time Athletic Mount Laurel will offer something for every age and physical ability. From fitness to nutrition; recreation and entertainment; aquatics, basketball leagues, spa, relaxation and more, this first-of-its-kind South Jersey center will help every member of the family achieve their individual health and fitness goals.
Other highlights include:
- Five dedicated group exercise, cycle, Pilates and LifePower Yoga studios
- 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- Proprietary “Life Time Training Method,” a science-based approach for long-term health and wellness success led by the industry’s most highly certified fitness professionals
- Two full-size indoor basketball courts, featuring Ultimate Hoops basketball leagues and training programs, the largest basketball league in the U.S.
- LifeSpa, offering full-service hair, nail and skin care services and therapeutic massage
- LifeCafe, serving healthy food and beverages free of trans fats, bleached flours, and artificial flavors, colors, preservatives and sweeteners
- Life Time Kids Academy, a unique membership program designed especially for kids from three months to 13 years, led by handpicked, certified experts committed to childhood development with classes including Zumba, yoga, tumbling, Spanish immersion, music, arts and more
- No long-term membership contracts
- Complimentary towel and locker service
Life Time Athletic Mount Laurel will celebrate on Tuesday, Oct. 20 with a grand opening ribbon cutting and preview event for members and the media at 6:00 p.m., followed by the official opening Wednesday, October 21 at 4:00 a.m. For more information about Life Time Mount Laurel, visit lifetimeathletic.com/MountLaurel or facebook.com/LifeTimeAthleticMountLaurel or call 856.813.3100.
About Life Time Fitness Inc.
Life Time is a privately held, comprehensive health and lifestyle company that offers a personalized and scientific approach to long-term health and wellness. Through its portfolio of distinctive resort-like destinations, athletic events and corporate health services, the Healthy Way of Life Company helps members achieve their goals everyday with the support of a team of dedicated professionals and an array of proprietary health assessments. As of October 20, 2015 the company operates 118 centers in 26 states and 34 major markets under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC® brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information is available at www.lifetimefitness.com.