Life Time has a variety of health and wellness experts available to speak with the media. Please contact Dan DeBaun (email@example.com) or Amy Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to speak with or get quotes for your story from our experts.
Life Time’s Nutrition Coaching Program Manager
Julie joined Life Time as a fitness and nutrition Professional in October 2011 and has had the opportunity to work 1:1 with members and team members alike to enhance their Healthy Way of Life experiences. She enjoys putting all of her experiences and education in practice by supporting and coaching individuals and teams to achieve their short and long term goals in nutrition and wellness.
- Certifications: Master of Science, Exercise Physiology, Registered Dietitian, Certified Specialist in Sports Dietics, Precision Nutrition – Pn2, Certified Personal Trainer
- Available for interviews on: Metabolic Testing; Lab Testing; Nutrition Coaching; Weight Loss Coaching
Executive Chef, LifeCafe
Ryan Dodge is the creative force behind LifeCafes nationwide. Dodge joined the Company in February 2010 as the Life Cafe Department Head in Omaha, Nebraska. His culinary-driven approach coupled with his technical expertise in the kitchen has not only welcomed back former patrons but has also introduced new ones to the now thriving restaurant.
As Executive Chef, Dodge spearheads Life Time's "If it's here, it's healthy" philosophy by identifying and creating emerging culinary trends, products and recipes for more than 100 LifeCafes nationwide. He cooks with wholesome ingredients that are organic, locally-sourced whenever possible, humanely-raised, and free of artificial additives, which is evident in Life Cafe's menu offerings.
- Available for interviews on: Healthy recipes, trends in healthy food and ingredients, healthy restaurant operations
National Run Program Manager, Life Time Run
With over 25 years of running experience, Rebekah combines real-world running experience with her education in the sport. Rebekah is the mother of 3 young children, and knows first-hand the joys and challenges of balancing family, career and training. She treats her own training as an “experiment of one” and enjoys testing out new gear, supplements, training and nutrition methods as the science behind the sport continues to evolve.
- Education & Certifications: B.S. Biology/ Allied Health. Adams State College (2004); RRCA Certified Coach; USATF - Level 2 Endurance; Precision Nutrition Level 1; Pre & Post-Natal Certified Trainer; New; Leaf Metabolic Testing Certification; Previously held NASM-CPT & NASM-CES certifications; Running History & Awards
- Available for interviews on: Marathon and half marathon training, track events, running through pregnancy and post-baby
National Tennis Director, Life Time Tennis
Ajay is currently the National Tennis Director for Life Time. He oversees more than 30 Life Time Tennis clubs and 300 coaches across the United States. Pant was the Senior Vice President Operations for the Junior Tennis Champions Center (JTCC), in Maryland and JTCC satellite operations in Florida and Connecticut.
Ajay is one of ten global tennis pros who have earned the designation of “Master Professional” by both the PTR and USTA. Ajay is an ambassador for USTA’s Net Generation initiative and also serves on USTA’s Junior Competition National Committee.
- Available for interviews on: How kids and adults can get started playing tennis, how to grow interest in tennis across the country, the health benefits of tennis
Nutrition Project Manager, Life Time Foundation
Flynn joined the Life Time Foundation in 2015 as the Nutrition Program Manager. In her role she works directly with school districts to eliminate harmful processed and artificial ingredients from their menus. Flynn, a Registered Dietitian, received her Bachelor of Arts with a focus on nutrition at the College of Saint Benedict and completed her Master’s in Public Health at the University of Minnesota. Before joining Life Time, Flynn worked with the Burnsville, Eagan, Savage School District as their Wellness Coordinator where she managed the district’s wellness committee and student wellness initiatives. Flynn’s experiences give her a vast understanding of working with school districts to improve student’s nutritional knowledge and eating habits.
- Available for interviews on: Healthy recipes for kids, the impact of sugar on kids, scratch cooking in school cafeterias, interpreting nutrition labels
Director, Strategic Growth Initiatives, Life Time
Cliff is a Personal Trainer, Registered Dietitian and seasoned bodybuilder who prides himself on coaching others who want to get on stage. His extensive background in kinesiology and exercise programming for fat loss makes him a vital asset to your team.
- Certifications: Registered and Licensed Dietitian; Certified Personal Trainer – NSCA; Certified Personal Trainer – NASM; Sports Nutrition Certification – CISSN; Precision Nutrition – Pn1; BS in Exercise Science; BS in Dietetics
- Available for interviews on: Lab Testing, personal training, the future of fitness, nutrition coaching, weight Loss Coaching; Physique/Prep Coaching
Director-Digital Programming and Events, Marketing
Anika has led thousands to their healthy way of life goals. She’s a Personal Trainer, Registered Dietitian, Sports Nutritionist and Life Time’s original virtual coach. In fact, she’s spent her entire career building Life Time’s nutrition and weight loss programming. When she’s not at work, she enjoys reading, lifting weights and practicing yoga with her toddler.
- Certifications: Registered and Licensed Dietitian; Sports Nutrition Certification – ISSN; Precision Nutrition – Pn1; BS in Dietetics
- Available for Interviews on: Metabolic Testing; Lab Testing; Nutrition Coaching; Weight Loss; Weight Loss Coaching
National Manager- Alpha Training
David is a graduate of the University of Richmond where he was named 2005 Team Captain of the Spiders Football Team. His career continued in the UEFA League (Euro Football) where he received MVP of the Denmark Mermaid Bowl National Championship and later in the FAFF (French American Football Federation) in 2007. After two seasons in Europe, he discovered that he had a unique skill set and desire to help people elevate their training and energize their behaviors. After starting his career in personal training, David was named Life Time Personal Trainer of the Year in 2009, 2010 and 2011, and has been awarded Life Time Most Valuable Trainer in both 2012 and 2013 when he led his group training programs to #1 in the nation. In 2016 David became the National Signature Program Manager of Alpha Training and in less than two years he helped establish Alpha as the fastest growing business in Life Time. The brand continues to grow at an amazing pace.
- Available for Interviews on: Group training workouts, Olympic weightlifting, athlete training, building strength and endurance