GAINESVILLE, Va., March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Life Time is set to transform the healthy living landscape in Prince William County, Virginia with the opening of Life Time Gainesville. A special grand opening celebration to showcase the athletic lifestyle resort's spaces, programs and team members will take place at 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 7 with tours, class demonstrations, food sampling and kids' entertainment. The club will open to all members at 5 a.m. on Friday, March 8. The new destination, located at 13978 Promenade Commons Street, has created nearly 270 new positions to serve members in a variety of full and part-time roles. More jobs will be created when the outdoor aquatic center opens in the late spring.
"Our entire focus is to help people live healthy, happy lives and this unique destination furthers the positive health impact we will have throughout Prince William County and beyond," said Brian Taylor, Life Time General Manager. "We are thrilled with our continued growth in Greater D.C. and look forward to serving the community and our members with an array of health, wellness, nutrition, relaxation and entertainment services and programs."
With modern architecture, beautiful spaces and an abundance of amenities, the 173,000-square-foot Life Time footprint provides a highly-personalized, luxury approach to health and wellness across two floors.
Highlights of the more than $50 million Onyx-level club include:
- 123,000-square foot building and 50,000-square-foot outdoor oasis
- Dedicated studios for exclusive group fitness, cycle, yoga and Pilates programming; one-on-one personal training and small group GTX and Alpha Training
- More than 400 pieces of best-in-class cardiovascular and resistance training equipment
- The Zone, a dedicated space for athletic performance and recovery featuring metabolic assessments, nutrition coaching, sports and athletic recovery treatments, and chiropractic and physical therapy care
- Two full-size basketball courts with Ultimate Hoops leagues and skills training
- An indoor and outdoor aquatic center featuring leisure and lap pools, resort-style seating and bistro cafe
- A dedicated Kids Academy, for kids ages three months to 11
- LifeCafe, a nutrition-focused fast-casual restaurant featuring a full menu, Meals to Go and grab and go assortments, along with Peet's coffee, proprietary nutritional supplements and more
- LifeSpa, a full-service salon and spa for hair, body and nails
- Luxurious dressing rooms with whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and complimentary towels and lockers
Life Time Athletic Gainesville marks the 143rd Life Time destination in North America and the seventh in the market including Centreville, Fairfax, Loudoun County and Reston in Virginia and Rockville and Gaithersburg in Maryland. It will be open seven days a week from 4 a.m. to midnight. A range of membership options are available for individuals, couples and families. For more information, please call 703.743.6100 or visit the website.
About Life Time® – Healthy Way of Life
Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members across 143 destinations in 39 major markets in the U.S. and Canada. As the nation's only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages.
SOURCE Life Time