Far more than typical health clubs or gyms that offer little more than a room full of equipment, Life Time Fitness(NYSE: LTM) is bringing its newest healthy way of life resort to Syosset, New York. The new Syosset Life Time Athletic destination will deliver an incredible array of sports and athletics, family recreation and entertainment, professional fitness and spa services and amenities, along with the certified experts and comprehensive programs that help people connect to their areas of interest and achieve their goals.
|Where:||Syosset Life Time Athletic
350 Robins Lane
Syosset, New York 11753
VIP Community Preview: Thursday, January 19 – 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Syosset Life Time Athletic will officially open for members Thursday, January 20, 2010 at 6:00 a.m.
Current Life Time members and residents of Syosset and surrounding communities are invited to experience Syosset Life Time Athletic. Demonstrations of Life Time’s programs and services will be offered throughout the resort.
Life Time Athletic Syosset Highlights:
- Two-story, 112,000 square foot center with 24-hour, seven-day access
- Wide range of specialized member interest groups, including cycling, mixed combat arts, running, weight loss and more
- 100+ innovative group fitness classes offered weekly—from low-impact aqua programs to high-intensity aerobic classes—taught by certified instructors
- Large team of certified personal trainers offering comprehensive fitness and health assessment services, and individual and group training programs
- Team of registered dieticians and nutrition planning experts
- LifePower Yoga, offering the signature vinyasa series, fusion and other popular yoga disciplines free with membership
- Dedicated pilates studios offering reformer and mat programming and instruction
- 400+ pieces of state-of-the-art cardio, resistance and free-weight training equipment
- State-of-the-art cycle theater with large video screens offering energetic and entertaining programs
- Exceptional kids programming including instructional camps, swimming lessons and fitness activities
- LifeCafe, offering healthy, natural food and beverage services
- LifeSpa and Salon, which delivers a comprehensive array of hair, nail and skin care services and therapeutic massage
- Large rock-climbing cavern and full-size basketball/volleyball courts
- Large, interactive child center offering an indoor playground, junior basketball court, computer lab, children’s activity areas and a separate infant playroom
- Large indoor and outdoor aquatic areas, complete with two-story outdoor waterslides, zero-depth entry recreation pools, lap pools and children’s interactive play areas, with two whirlpools and an outdoor bistro
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE: LTM) is The Healthy Way of Life Company based in Chanhassen, Minnesota. The Company is dedicated to providing certified professionals along with comprehensive programs and services that help its members connect and engage with their areas of interest, and achieve success with their health and fitness goals. Life Time Fitness designs and operates distinctive, multi-use sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa/resort centers that help members lead healthy and active lives. As of January 11, 2011, the Company operated 90 centers in 19 states and 24 markets. Additional information about Life Time Fitness centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.